Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

19/6/16

MY DADDY AND ME

When i was younger u used to call me ‘’my Mustang’’,coz as as u said i m born to be free mind and i like to run free ,alone all landscapes long,with just the wind my best friend to hit me on my face ,gently...
No man can ,neither with a cube of sugar can,my dear Olgi,to hold you down or restrain, represing you and curb you... ‘’
You told me..i was not your princess,nor a flower or something sweet.
I was a strong as a rock,wild,free person...
You were so right about the horse issue...Maybe sometimes i disappointed you,i m sorry for all these bad moments we shared.
I m tired running away 37 years..
I need a touch dad,a partner to spare my life with...
Anyways,i wish all the best to you,to be healthy and happy and live lots of easy years...
Thank you for all ,u’ve done for me...You know why...All these pretty magic things you told me ,gave me some good or bad pieces of advise(never mind,you grew me up with my mom-of course- with so wisdom ,that i can choose the right path)....
I LOVE U DADDY,AS MUCH U LOVE ME...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: